You’re Invited to join us for…
Food and Mood: 9 Steps to Calm your Anxious Mind
April 3rd at 7pm
Cambrian Branch Library, Community Room
1780 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose, CA 95124
Do you experience anxiety, stress, feeling overwhelmed and even have panic attacks? Could this be caused by a biochemical and/or nutritional component? Learn how recent evidence supports the connection between food and mood and how foods and nutrients may affect your mood and cravings.
Join us in welcoming Trudy Scott, a Food Mood Expert and Nutritionist, speaker and author of The Antianxiety Food Solution: How the Foods You Eat Can Help You Calm Your Anxious Mind, Improve Your Mood & End Cravings ( June 2011), as she explain the benefits of certain foods and what to avoid and why.
At this popular presentation and you’ll learn:
• the importance of real whole traditional food, including quality grass-fed red meat and 4 unique antianxiety food solutions
• why and how to quit sugar with no willpower required
• how to control blood sugar swings
• the effects of caffeine and alcohol
• the importance of optimal digestion and eliminating candida
• the bad-mood effects of gluten and other grains
• how to balance brain chemistry with individual amino acids to improve mood and stop cravings in their tracks
• how to correct social anxiety and pyroluria with zinc and vitamin B6
• the effects of other nutrients (such as low vitamin D), hormones, toxins and medications
• simple lifestyle changes that include sleep, exercise and yoga
Trudy’s thriving nutrition practice in Northern CA focuses on Food, Mood and Women’s Health and she educates women about the amazing healing powers of food, nutrients, and helps them find natural solutions for anxiety and other mood problems. Trudy lectures extensively and is President of the National Association of Nutrition Professionals, member of Alliance for Addiction Solutions and Anxiety Disorders Association of America and publishes an electronic newsletter entitled Food, Mood and Gal Stuff, available at www.everywomanover29.com and www.antianxietyfoodsolution.com You can purchase a copy of Trudy’s new book in book stores, Amazon, from her publisher via her site www.antianxietyfoodsolution.com. She will have copies available for purchase after the talk and will happily sign one for you.