Welcome to the San Jose Chapter of the Holistic Moms Network!!
Holistic Moms Network is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization connecting parents who are interested in holistic health and green living. We encourage moms to trust their instincts, parent from the heart, use their innate sense of what is best for their children, live in balance with the Earth, and learn about the pros and cons of all healthcare and parenting options.
The San Jose, CA Chapter monthly meetings are held every 1st Tuesday of the month, 7pm, at the Cambrian Branch Library, 1780 Hillsdale Avenue, San Jose, CA . Our meetings range from topics on health, parenting, food, environment, and just having fun and getting to know each other better!
We’re really excited that you wanted to find out more about our our chapter!
Here are some of the benefits of being a member to our great community.
- HMN Online Community
- San Jose, CA Chapter online community (local loop – Yahoo Group)
- Each chapter of HMN may have their own local loop where members may get to know each other, ask questions, seek information, and discover/learn about various topics
- The San Jose local loop is extremely active! We have members communicate daily on various topics ranging from health, parenting, food, local topics, etc
- HMN online community, www.holisticmoms.net
- here you will find forums and answers to tons of questions. This is a great resource when you want to pool from thousands of mamas that might have experience or information on a topic
- HMN Savings Book – this is located on the top bar to the right. There are coupons and free publications from our Nat’l sponsors
- Our chapter blog – www.hmnsanjose.org
- We have links to many of our resources, including our library, meeting calendar, and info regarding our meetings, etc
- Chapter Lending Library
- HMN Members may utilize the library to borrow books at no charge
- Click here to view our library
- Click here to request a book from our library
- Our chapter currently has a pretty good range of many hard to find holistic and natural parenting books and dvds. We range from gently discipline, fertility, family planning, education, gardening, cooking, finance – you name it!
- We are constantly adding to our library – so if you have books/dvds to donate or books/dvds you’d like to see added, please let me know
- Frontier Co-op: this is a co-op run monthly for HMN Members only.
- Co-ops are bulk group orders where everyone can save by combining orders to obtain discounts or save on shipping. These vary by need. They are organized by various HMN members. PLEASE NOTE: Co-ops are an added benefit that members provide each other. They are not HMN Sanctioned and HMN is not responsible for any issues that may occur. We are simply mamas who are trying to get the best deals on the best products. In the last 3 years, we have NEVER had any issues; however, I am obligated to remind everyone to respect each other – especially when money is involved. 😉
There are always additional activities and opportunities that we try to share for our members. Please make sure to check our Yahoo group to see what these are.
Please feel free to contact any of the San Jose Co-leaders, Jen Oh and Jessica Williams at email@example.com for any questions or help you may need – regardless of what it is!