Tuesday, June 4th at 7pm, Cambrian Branch Library, 1780 Hillsdale Ave, San Jose, CA
Want to know the best way to keep your child safe?
Wonder what to do now to keep your child to protect your child’s future?
Kids Protection Planning is from a legal perspective and covers things that parents know they need to think about, but are not always sure where to get accurate information. Lawyer and mother, Khristine Serbin, will discuss things as simple as making sure that the babysitter has updated emergency contact information and instructions to more complex matters like why not to name a couple as guardians for your children. This is a must not miss meeting for all parents.
Some topics covered during this presentation are:
* 9 Simple Steps they must take for absolute peace of mind knowing that their children will be protected no matter what.
* Why they should name guardians for their children now if they have not done so.
* How to choose the right guardian.
* How to protect their loved ones’ inheritance from creditors, predators, lawsuits, and divorce.
* How to leave a valuable legacy for their children that is much greater than just their financial wealth.
This seminar is not a sales pitch. Rather, it is an informational session for parents who are concerned about what will happen to their kids if they are no longer able to care for them. Parents will receive valuable information and education about guardianship issues. This presentation will be at no cost to either the parents or the group, and without any obligation on parents to use our services.